The TCP/IP network drive module of the COMM5 technology, model MA-5200-2, allows the triggering and control of various tasks via TCP/IP network, such as opening doors and windows, triggering electrical equipment, lighting lamps, etc.
All of these control options can be performed remotely via the Internet using a micro or even a mobile device.
Through simple commands (set/reset) It is practical to trigger a relay or monitor a sensor. The product accompanies DIN rail fitting.
Signaling Leds indicate input/output activity.
– Baset Ethernet 10/100 Network
– 12 Dry Contact Drive Relays
– Maximum contact load 5amp at 250vac and 30vac
– 12 inputs configurable via DIP switch
– Input with protection, opto isolated
– Input enables to work with dry contact sensors with local source
– Input enables to work with PNP and NPN sensors
– Input enables to work with voltage detection from 50v to 220v
– Control Leds
– 4 serial outputs (TX/RX) for printer use, barcode reader, etc.
– Power supply from 12v to 24v
– Configuration via Browser
– Opening of Gates
– Lamp actuation
– Connection of electro-electronic equipment (TV, PCs and Motors in general)
– Sensor monitoring
– Triggering of contactors
– Track Control